Facit of a former judge: 'Don't assume by my former freemasonry association in every Vatican sponsored criminal operation that I won't let exhume even many a cardinal but not by the name Hume and the bodies of other victims of organised church criminality, if a corrupt church hierarchy and a pope, cardinal and archbishop had a tacit agreement about their Vatican-Anglican-Lutheran inner fascist circle's murder cover ups and poisonous cups! I can no longer abuse my immunity nor lend you indefinitely a hijacked seal for a special freemasonry deal. By Sigrid Countess von Galen

Facit of a former judge: 'Don't assume by my former freemasonry association in every Vatican sponsored criminal operation that I won't let exhume even many a cardinal but not by the name Hume and the bodies of other victims of organised church criminality, if a corrupt church hierarchy and a pope, cardinal and archbishop had a tacit agreement about their Vatican-Anglican-Lutheran inner fascist circle's murder cover ups and poisonous cups! I can no longer abuse my immunity nor lend you indefinitely a hijacked seal for a special freemasonry deal.

By Sigrid Countess von Galen


And, by the way, I told you, my learned friends, did I not, that you will be eventually caught by your own plot, as you did not just me but also each other betray, and took ling after you had gambled away also for your private clients amongst Templars and terrorist organisations any chance of a blind spot or loophole, by poisoning even a minister's meal, from whom you hoped to extract via threats about framing him and falsely shaming him yet another source for impunity!

And with your alchemy it is also over in a certain court community, as there the Fellows shed already tears for fears to be extradited to a country, where they hang the likes of you still on the gallows and where they do you not just for your paedophilia but also for treasure theft, adultery and blasphemy in accordance with state sharia law kill! Why did you fools invite your worst enemy to your Liverpool Street lodge for a secret draw - you knew that one of you would eventually end up with your own straw under your mask with the voice chip of yet another brother, of whom you stole his identity and with which you framed his wife also falsely with your templar church table top dancer - I have seen it with my own eyes, ye hypocrits! And my former partner constructed with her female law society cronies also against me many a fable under abuse of your sold out immunity! I know all your dead bodies, and where they are buried, and I might just tell my successor to assist the authorities to let in every country your victims exhume!

Perhaps you should better write your will before you your own poisoned partridge soup consume, or a letter of confession without concession! In any case: For your next destination you only need to travel lite, so, only do some confession packing and don't skip your own lethal mass execution coup but take yourself the drip hacked vaccination and don't expect any Department of Health to increase your personal offshore wealth via quick buck NHS-hacking, as you no longer have freemasonry backing for your blackmail and ransomware!

I suppose you no longer oppose now the truth, and nothing but the truth publicly to share, and if you do, quite frankly, my dear: I do about your reputation not in the slightest care, as you are one hell, each of you, of your own liability and walking dead without deniability! Spare me your crocodile tears of self-pity!
And do, if you have the guts, finally all tell or I have you declared nuts and sectioned, which is not really fun, as your lodges also infiltrated at night facilities with knives and guns, and each of you even as a sport to Canary Wharf the fare dodges! Get out of my sight!

I want to see finally again face to face at least what is left as a trace of a ray of sunshine on my space of the only true light! If I am permitted this as my last wish on the one good God's mercy to call, as He knows I took my fall and am to you lot the living example of walking disgrace!

And, by the way, you can't escape justice forever, as the truth hardly sleeps ever, and sees and hears everything, even in the darkest corner of a silenced nursing home and hospital wing! And peace does simply now quietly sail and row without fail, wherever a pope let a train derail and tried to kill also his loose ends, and thus, even popes have suddenly lost all hopes on immunity for eternity, as none of them with the evermore burning issues emerging into the open copes, and their secret spiderweb can no longer run for fun illegal IVF and abortion and gene experimentation clinics and research laboratories, some of which are disguised as oratories, when frozen assets are held in moratories defined by law and enforced by agencies that cancel even Vatican and Anglican immunity and Lutheran impunity!

And for your dimension of joint enterprise in dangerous freemasonry associations is no longer in place
at your disposal a budget that can be hijacked as your contingency! Understood?! Even under that wig and hood?!'



tacit

legal-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com
--

Comments