Not with me, and certainly not with my daughter! If churches not just in the city and East End of London shelter paedophiles and criminals and make them even churchwardens and servers, it is time to leave those dangerous associations and to spill the beans even in the United Nations with peaceful means on an international Vatican-Anglican-Lutheran joint enterprise of many an terror and criminal organisation! By Sigrid Countess von Galen

Not with me, and certainly not with my daughter! If churches not just in the city and East End of London shelter paedophiles and criminals and make them even churchwardens and servers, it is time to leave those dangerous associations and to spill the beans even in the United Nations with peaceful means on an international Vatican-Anglican-Lutheran joint enterprise of many an terror and criminal organisation!

By Sigrid Countess von Galen


Planning again to facilitate with your death crew in St Magnus and St Chad CSA and ritual abuse, sheltering paedophiles and plotting policy strategies with PIE, ye PCCs and churchwardens and 'honorary' members of secret societies posing as pilgrimage and shrine societies, who hold keys for the churches also out of hours and pretend they are at mass dosing,whilst preying on the next recruit and victim for abuse and ritual slaughter?! 

Let's cut through the immunity crap and put facts of unspeakable criminal acts committed under abuse of immunity and from records omitted on the map! If church hierarchies do not repent and feel no shame about facilitating CSA, ritual abuse, enforced adoption, fraud, blackmail, slander, hate crimes, criminal damage and even murder and their cover ups, then it is high time to warn churchgoers particularly in Advent not to join churches, who are boastingly engage in all the former activities and even steal identities and frame decent and holy men and women to destroy their human spirit, reputation and lives via suddenly pointed ritual knives at the whistleblowers and victims of freemasonry, 
PIE members and their secret society draw straw drawn wives! 

And not everything on the perpetrators' Christmas and Easter dinner table is an animal loin but might be a body part from a victim of ritual slaughter, as the likes of PIE and freemasonry pikes amongst Rowan Williams and other archbishops' inner fascist circles have no hesitation to go man hunting and also in another nation or order their favourite bits for altar spits from the selected churchwardens, who boast that they get away with anything under immunity even with murder in an East End but also of loose end officers from the law enforcement community!

Sounds unbelievable?! Yes, the reader is right, if he loses faith over memories that are so vicious and horrid that many bury the memories as unretrievable - there is a fight going on within the Anglican, Vatican but also Lutheran community internationally that is only to non-perpetrators and non-victims inconceivable, as the victims know the perpetrators and fear their annihilators and that is, why so many did dwell in silence of this hell, which is to so many their reality!

I stayed well away from the St Chad and St Magnus united churchwardens criminal hell, when I realised eventually and, at knifepoint suddenly, that my daughter was only prepared and groomed there to be led to the slaughter! As soon as she approached eleven years the paedophiles sheltered by the churches commented and whispered at her from the churchhall lurches and in the street, where they did stalk her and me and I made it a point these evildoers no longer to greet!

What I did not know until my father died in 2008 is that my grandfather was Clemens August von Galen, the lion of Muenster, who spoke out against the Nazis and who was murdered five days after he was made cardinal. You might imagine that these news came as quite a shock to me and my daughter but it was not until more recently that I started to feel in my bones all the fascist stones thrown at me from within fascist churches and by increasingly more vicious attacks on my life.

The churchwardens in St Chad and St Magnus knew all along, whom they had lured into their pew and capitalised on it before I even started to feel the obligation to stand up to the perpetrators under my grandfather's name. My fate is by no means an isolated occurrance...


The paedophile group in St Magnus sank even so low to try to force me to return into their community by approaching social services to make me look like an unfit mother to my daughter. The social worker read a letter out to me that demanded I stop writing my blogs, when the numbers of readership had gone up noticably.

My mail was and is still stolen by members of St Chad accordingly to a Royal Mail source and I was threatened also by the St Saviour's priory in Haggerston, who even sent a threat to me via a trio delegation to St Magnus, when we still attended church there, from their sister house in Boston to silence me.

My experience is just one of numerous and I thank all whistleblowers and victims and former perpetrators turned witnesses for their courage and trust in me to voice their suffering, too.

The IICSA is a good starting point but can by no means cover all the organised criminality of the churches that are committed and omitted under abuse of immunity. But victims have a right to be heard and to bring the truth and true extent of the organised criminality unashamedly executec by top church hierarchy into the open, many have forfeited anonymity already, and prepare rather speedily now the grounds for others and help them legally and therapeutically.

A creed that builds on evil, on lust, greed and envy cannot survive forever and sandcastles come suddenly tumbling down and reveal the bloody and corrupt waters, in which the perpetrators will in the end themselves under crocodile tears for fears in self-pity drown!

What kind of churchwarden steals from a baby a blanket in the church, and poisons a mother's food and drink? One, who does at her conspirators at the moment of opportunity for cover and anti-dote blink and who does of corruption and orgies even on Sunday morning still stink or from their latest kill! And one, who deals secretly with drugs and calls a private ambulance and conspirators to wrap dead body of victim in rugs and who blocks secretly sinks and bribes neighbours of targets to manipulate the boiler for an explosion and pays bribery in cash from her last trip to Belgium - but empty will be their purses from their returning curses at the latest from January!

And I still pray for their arrest, as my patience and that of numerous other victims still in the slavery of the church hierarchy has been for far too long and once too often put to the test! I pray sincerely that I have given tirelessly my very best to expose the evil of those, who do in greed and lust and envy and heresy overdose!




Comments