The Lion's Roar from the Grave, by Sigrid Gräfin von Galen


The Lion's Roar from the Grave,

by Sigrid Gräfin von Galen






Says Clemens August Graf von Galen from his real grave:"Beware of the priests, who seek to befriend you, my granddaughter! Only a few are there to protect you in- and outside the pew from slander and slaughter but most are mercenaries with allies in the pew and not at all, what they seem and serve fascist paymasters, and are the Ratzinger death bringing crew. When the time has come you simply make this known in a little news blaster, and MI5 and MI6 will suddenly remember and apologise that they forgot a little box with my confession to you personally to surrender.

 Not to worry I had a second one hidden with a couple, who will by then be in their church den old and guiltridden and will ignore that the Vatican and Anglican shore had access to you and your special messenger to any of my files  strictly forbidden ...The churches were never a true home for the children, as from Rome to Dover they were abused, butchered, sold even in parts, and trafficked into enforced adoption or slavery under abuse of immunity. I died finally my silent penance death, as I was killed by the fascist Vatican community and have not forgiven them under my last breath, as the popes and cardinals and bishops must first face up to their responsibility, or their sins are retained, if they have from putting wrong right not just for my true kins but also for humanity refrained! Have the culprits in their own miserable monasteries detained!'



--
Sigrid Gräfin von Galen

NEC LAUDIBUS NEC TIMORE

Comments